Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Kratos Odd
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odd
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
18:00
Proofs
N/A

kratosjotnar

Love to make forum!!
Player
Dear Jessica,

I am writing to inquire about the recent blocking of my account, Kratos Odd 201228, under the grounds of GR 1.1. I am perplexed by this decision as I have never shared my account details with anyone, nor have I changed my place of residence.
Given these circumstances, I am unsure how my IP address could have changed. Could you please cross-check the details and provide further clarification on this matter?

Thank you for your assistance.

kratosjotnar

Love to make forum!!
Player
I just now saw that my brother, Milin Eclipse, has also been banned under GR 1.1. I believe this situation arose due to a misunderstanding.

My brother and I reside in different cities for our studies—he is in Jaipur (pursuing an M.B.B.S) while I am in Delhi. We both have separate PCs at home. During his recent vacation, his PC malfunctioned due to a motherboard issue. Needing to address urgent apartment rent payments to avoid auction, he temporarily used my system.

This situation resulted in us sharing the same IP address as we used the same Wi-Fi connection, which likely triggered the issue. Could you please review this information and reconsider the bans on our accounts?

If needed, I can provide videos showing the IP addresses of both devices and any other proof required.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
perm banned and non appealable
for pretending to be an admin

Top Bottom