Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bouno

Joseph Bouno
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yusuf
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 4-8
5. Your Discord : jtiyusuf
6. Your Nickname : Joseph Bouno
7. Your ID : 329789
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader because i want to use the exrpience wich i gained in the Legal side from LSPD and FIB and use this exprience againt the leo's to make very good term with my gang. Also i will use the exprience wich i got from the gang's and use against the leo's and win every event. Being leader It's good opportunity to use the exprience's wich i gained from both side and I know I can a use this knowledge and the exprience in the gang. Also i want to transsfer my exprience's to the other and teach them all the things that they don't know and help them everytime.

2.2 I want to implement new ideas and new things to the gang wich is not happened before and make diffrent term and make my term diffrent from the other terms. Implement new ideas and new things to the gang will make the other want to see the new things and try. Also I won't make bad ideas wich will lead to make my term bad. I want to make thinngs wich is will make the other to have fun to have enjoy moments and unforgetable moments. I want to make things wich will make the others happy everytime.

2.3 I want to bring the respect and the love to everyone and make gang like a family wich will help and protect eachother. my main achievments is everytime be recpectfull helpfull everytime. I want to make my gang member like a brothers and bring to them the respect the support skills. I want to help who need help and make my gang members help the others when they need the help with that i want to make my gang like family and have a members friendly, respectfull and helpfull.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 I want to make a team who can teach the peapole who don't know the rules correctly so i can make sure that they are don't doing any mistake.
3.2 I want to make a lot of highway robs and give chance to everyone not just the HC doing the rob. the others must get a chance to process the rob and show theyreself and theyre skills to us.
3.3 I want to make a lot a hostage stuations wich will increas the RP level between the gang and the other leo orgs.
3.4 I will creat a team from who can hide like a agent and collect evidence about leo's and gangs so we can know what they are planned earlier.
3.5 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.

MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2- Dominate the Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- Most terrorist gang
6- Make my gang most active gang

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Phantom
11- Warlord
10- Spectre
9- Claw
8- Assasin
7- Turfer
6- Sprayer
5- Gangster
4- Spirit
3- Militant
2- Scout
1- Casper

XTuna

Player
Player
I think this guy is a bad person and I dont think he deserves to be a leader XDDDDD
---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom