Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
abo samer
Administrators nickname
CarI Jordan
Date
Jun 15, 2024
Time
20:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Wk8dfbw

abusamer

Player
Player
Dear Bobby , Floki and Adham how are you all i hope you fine .. happy Eid for everyone
yesterday i got ban for Event Rule 1.7 I'm sorry about the but on this time i had a update on My graphics card and I didn't notice this until after the updates were completed for that my game wasn't recording.

This is the complaint that caused me to get banned
Approved - pov req / 0000

and this is hes POV

as you can see time i killed him is 13:15 and this is my POV after update My graphics card in same event and the time is 13:17 The difference between them is only 2 minutes and this This is when my graphics card was updated I always recording everything and any event I join in. This is because I am a TikToker and I have a channel where I upload all the videos that I recording .

and this is some videos in my tiktok channel

and this is all the povs i have on my PC for my playing in EN 3 this is to make sure I'm recording everything

so please unban my account i really want to play with my friends and my family and i need to recording and upload this videos on my Tiktok channel

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

will be lifted this time and it is the last time make sure this does not happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom