Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Grove Street Families | Tushar Badsha

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tushar
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: tushar_badsha
6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha

7. Your ID: 62169

Additional information

1. Leader of Grove Street Families...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to lead the Families because I believe in creating a stronger, united community. By fostering loyalty and solidarity among us, we can turn our collective strength into positive change and support each other both within the gang and in our neighborhoods. I have same goles for families too take families on top after interview I learn too much thing from the interview I want to became vagos leader because I Have good experience in criminal org I am ex under deputy in Bloods , Families, Ballas I have potential to lead 30-40 player in events I can and do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events and I have too many friends in server so my term don't goes dead and I my family members are supportive so they also help me to do my term successfully without warning and I try to achieve 100% turf , do Ghetto clap , Highway robbery, hostage situation as a active gang and treat Leo's properly not like others and I know I can and I try my term goes better as much with 0 warnings and I try to improve rp by terrorists attack I will make sure my newbie gang members don't breaks server rules and regulation if they do I will train them so from next time they don't do this type such mistakes in future and from starting to till families is such a small gang and my goal is to take this org on top.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
i will try to do as much events i can do for better RP experince and leos also get good RP experince with Families gang because i will do as much criminal activity as i can and i have a good family support to run a gang Successfull i have my deputy's who can take care of gang behind me. I have a number of goals. The most important ones are:

1- To Make Gang Active and Powerful With The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.
2- To Make 100% Turf Without Any Rule Break & With The Good Turfers.
3- To Complete Every Weekly Goal Of The Families
4- To Complete All Events Successfully Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine , Subs.

5- To Give New Comers The Best Roleplay Experience.

Ranking System:
11.Leader
10.Deputy
9.Under Deputy
8.Turfer
7.Kingpin
6.Event Leader
5.Warlord
4.Ghetto Clapper
3.Shooter
2.Newbie
1.Frezee.