Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bryden Oblock
Administrators nickname
Karl Verlice
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SAbtt8kkBc Dont post that bihari song video

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
I know this forum is also going to be rejected and however i recived 3.2 (3 days ban) for Saying "i saw your m... dancing in the bar she need to be ashamed" To mohit uchiha whom i knocked yestarday in ng and yeah the only thing he did in my dms is Spaming with his 2-3 Random guys Roy Smoke and himself Mohit Uhchiha . And as per i said M.. i didnt even mean to say his mom it can me anything i was meant to say Members how that can be assumed as mum or mom . and also the screenshot of cc was also cropped the full screenshot is here with starting you can see who provoked first and forced me to say such things to his members and his Uchiha family here are the screenshot of cc from starting

Proof 1: Proof 2: Proof 3: Proof 4: Proof 5: Proof 6: imgur.com ( Ballas deputy Provoking )
Proof 7: imgur.com
Proof 8: imgur.com
Proof 9: imgur.com
Proof 10: imgur.com
Proof 11: imgur.com
Proof 12: imgur.com (
MAIN PROOF WHERE YOU CAN SEE WHO PROVOKED FIRST TO WHOM AND I SAID WHAT TO MOHIT UCHIHA NOT TO TACO )
Proof 13: imgur.com ( NOT PUNISHED FOR ANYTHING )
Proof 14: Grand Theft Auto V 2024 06 16 21 11 06 01 ( WATCH FULL POV )

These are the proof and most of them are not punished for their toxcity and i guess org (Ballas) should recive a punishment for mass toxicty and provoking . And in my case i didnt even mentioned someone's or someone mum or any relatives i was meant to say their member ( Tanusree Uchiha ) i wrote in that way so i dont recive for toxicity and provoking . And second three that idk who is that random guy Taco as i rember he was begging for little bonus in FNC jit term as well as that player ( Taco) is leader Blacklisted as well shadow blacklist from admin So the thing is that guy posted Last three forums of His account on Me i guess this is targeting against me however the can't do anything insted of using is 00.1% knowledge on forums here are all of the forums that he posted against me

Forum 1 : Approved - GR 3.2 | 67680
Forum 2 :
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/707357/
Forum 3 : http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/707320/

And after doing these low standard things they think they can defeat me by doing RP . They did enough try to come and take face to face fight with me in NG base and Defeated many time and as they know Posting on forum Comment that Bihari song video 🤣 By that random guy/girl chachi jii who gave his edited id proof to keep that name

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
So, all the proofs are provided above i hope boby or adham take their decision correctly as always and maybe i get unabned and they recive punishments for what they did , And i provided that youtube link because i dont have any imgur image to post in that cuz all is provided in the forum
THANKS FOR GIVING TIME TO THIS REPORT
Bryden Oblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom