Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Dhruv
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: jack_badmosh
6. Your Nickname: Jack Badmoshh
7. Your ID: 10343

• Additional Information

1] Leader Of The Families

1.1 Gang Experirnces Are Listed Below :
Underdeputy Of Bloods Street Gang
Underdeputy Of The Families
Underdeputy Of Marabunta Grande
Underdeputy Of The East Side Ballas

2] Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I will turn the Families gang into the gang that controls the darkest side of the Los Santos city , and in this way Los Santos will be under control our control And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this goal with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I could trust.

2.2 I want to make my gang rule over the ghetto and make my gang the most dangerous out of all that comes, so it would also make my organisation members confident and they will work hard as much as he can to make FAMILIES ON TOP!!

2.3 I am a self-confident individual who trusts my leadership. I'm sure I can manage this gang well. Everyone has lost their pleasure in this project, which has been going on for a long time, and now not everyone can enjoy it as much as before. I believe I can fix this with this term. With this term, I will give everyone the most enjoyable and entertaining times. With my leadership, our assets will reach their peak and we will be the nightmare of the city. I have a very experienced team in the field of gangs. Together with them, we will make these dreams come true!

2.4 My last reason why I should be the leader of Families. Is because I will make sure everyone gets their correct rank if they meet the requirements and deserve it. I will make sure to hire the correct and trust worthy HC team. And i would make sure to always give bonuses at the end of events if successful between 10-15k a person. i will make sure to keep the warehouse constantly stocked up to give all our members a fair opportunity at the events. This will also improve our numbers in so many different ways I also would like to try and hold one of the best families terms assuming i get the Right High command team Etc.

3] Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will do minimum 2 Store and 1 Hostage in a Day.
3.2 I will try to not inactive the gang for a single minute.
3.3 I will sure that there will highest number of members in every event as compared to other gangs.

• The goals that I would like to achieve:

• My desired outcomes include serving one successful term without receiving any disciplinary action from the organization.

• Establish a dynamic, non-toxic organization.

• Let the San Andreas locals know about our gang.

• Pushing for 100 percent turfs with lesser-known City residents to demonstrate that skill exists outside of the elite players

• RANKING SYSTEM

12.) Leader
11.) Boss
10.) Underboss
9.) Turf Leader
8.) Turfer
7.) Lieutenant
6.) Graffiti Head
5.) Mafia
4.) Enforcer
3.) Hustler
2.) Thug
1.) Associate

Thank you for taking the time in reading and considering my application.

!! Families On Topp !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom