Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tsS0fZH

stackb

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to appeal my recent permanent ban from the Grand RP server. I have been a dedicated member of this community for over three years, during which time I have invested deeply both in terms of time and financial support. I have played an integral role in starting a family within the game, which has grown to nearly 2000 members. Additionally, I have contributed approximately $10,000 to the server through purchases of GC.

I understand that my recent actions, specifically violating rules GR1.6 and GR1.7 by transferring items through a family trunk, were a clear breach of the server's policies. There are no excuses for my behavior, and I deeply regret my actions. I take full responsibility for violating the rules and recognize that such behavior undermines the integrity of the community that I have come to cherish.

Today, I come before you with a humble request for forgiveness and a plea for reconsideration of my ban. I am not asking to evade consequences rather, I seek an opportunity to make amends. I humbly request that my ban be amended to a money wipe instead, allowing me the chance to rebuild from scratch.

I assure you that this incident is an isolated mistake in my otherwise clean record. Moving forward, I am committed to strictly adhering to the server rules and regulations. The Grand RP community means a great deal to me, not just as a platform for entertainment, but as a place where I have formed meaningful friendships and lasting memories.

I sincerely hope that you can find it in your hearts to grant me a second chance. I am eager to prove myself once again as a positive and respectful member of this community. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Warm regards, Zander Rohdes

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Forum account got banned for AI generated text​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom