Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Siddh_Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Dark_Wick
Date
Jun 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/729258/#post-2586536

Siddh Pluxury

National Guard- General EN 3
Leader
Hello Dear Bobby, Adham, and Floki

As we National Guard created a forum on Uchiha targeting they did it again and make a forum
Forum made by uchiha leader
As ng got a verbal there was only one person doing Rule break so how I get verbal + We delivered 4 trucks to LSPD instead of 6 as 2 were looted and he said that he washed cars so how we delivered 4 trucks to LSPD and he said that leader means I kicked him out of organization too so if I was not in city so how I am supposed to kick him out of organization?

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
How only 1 player make a rule break
Other thing now we got 2 warns only cause of uuchiihax and that was clear targeting curator didnt take any action
Waiting for us getting disband
When we inf

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Hello Dear Bobby, Adham, and Floki

As we National Guard created a forum on Uchiha targeting they did it again and make a forum
Forum made by uchiha leader
As ng got a verbal there was only one person doing Rule break so how I get verbal + We delivered 4 trucks to LSPD instead of 6 as 2 were looted and he said that he washed cars so how we delivered 4 trucks to LSPD and he said that leader means I kicked him out of organization too so if I was not in city so how I am supposed to kick him out of organization?
As you can see last forum on my id reviewd by boby I guess he also take this ass prof

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Take this as proofs** for my last forum .. And how whole ng can be involved? As we didn't did Pg and if the truck is recalled it is done by one person not whole ng huh?

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
And I am 100% we got second warn cuz of them for empty gates it is happening cuz I am not there , 2ndly I request to boby to check the Id of the ticket owner who created a ticket for empty gates I am 100% that owner of ticket is member of uchiha , smoke and it is clean targeting the curator is not taking actions against them insted of warning us for these things !!

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Boby close the forum we will create new with more proof !! With the Id of players who are targeting us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom