Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lewis Blackk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2024
Time of violation
15:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZlliRBdFfg

lewis blackk

Player
Player
All pov

The green zone then escapes and the manager calls Ashihs_Pluxury. When he went out, I tried to kill him and steal his car because I warned him in advance. I don't understand why his car disappeared. Two minutes after the break, I received an RDM penalty because of the player. I am currently suspended for 7 days. He made a failed RP, but I took the punishment. sir thought Ashihs_Pluxury rdm. I also don't understand how he towed his car or how he got lost while I was stealing it. The video is short, my system is bad, I'm just trying to show the failed RP. I'm trying to explain with my bad English that I'm not doing RDM. I think I got the wrong warning.

-Since the admin does not see my posts, she thinks I am RDM and penalizes me.-

Thank you for your interest and help.

photo: sdsdsds hosted at ImgBB

lewis blackk

Player
Player
Sir Roop, but I don't know how to use the forum. Since my English is not very good, my forum was closed because it was said that it was in the wrong format. I don't know how to open the forum in the correct format. When I explained it in detail to Mr. LeBron, I got the same answers, wrong format. I would do it if I knew how it was right :(

Roop Bolo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence i can’t conclude report at the movement
Requesting ID 137425 to provide extended pov of the situation atleast ( 1 minutes before the situation start )

lewis blackk

Player
Player
I don't have that many videos because my system is bad, I have this. The warning appears on the left.

Roop Bolo

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence I have decided to REJECT this report
The evidence is not sufficient to punish the suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom