Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ziya Calderon
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jun 17, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Rxxv1XP

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
For Deputy Chief Administrator - Alex ODD

I hope you're having a good day.
Last night, I got banned from the server and my unofficial family status was removed for allegedly making an OOC insult while robbing a store with my family. The hostage in the situation was someone I've known and loved for a long time. While waiting for the police, we were chatting together. I'll send you the video as proof. Because we are both Turkish, the only thing I said was "Fuck Escobar." If I had said this in English, it wouldn't have been considered an OOC insult. I didn't know an admin was watching us. We were just two Turks having a conversation. I didn't insult anyone's person, race, language, or religion. We are a very active family that participates in every event, with more members than many other families. I discussed the situation with a few admins from other servers, and they said it could be overlooked. Of course, everyone must follow the rules, and I am not against that. However, as I explained, I thought we were just two Turks chatting and I didn't know an admin was around. There was no complaint either. I am the leader of a family that has a high number of active members and tries to contribute to the competition and RP on the server. Please review the situation. You can check my forum history; I have never made an OOC insult to any player before. I always try not to hurt anyone's feelings, even if I don't like them in the game. You can be sure that I will be more careful next time.
Sorry for taking your time. Thank you in advance...

The mentioned OOC insult :

Best Regards...
Ziya CALDERON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom