Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oris Nova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 17, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/y6vz9l7

Oris Choo

Oris Choo
Player
Subject: Complaint Regarding Confiscation of Weapons from My Vehicle

Dear Server Administrators

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally file a complaint regarding an incident that occurred in-game involving a legal organization officer. Here are the details:

I had parked my car, which had a full trunk of weapons, ammunition, and body armor. The vehicle had an upgraded license plate, and it was parked in my rented parking space. Unfortunately, my weapons were confiscated from the car, and I am seeking clarification on the reasons behind this action.

I kindly request access to the POV of the officer involved in the confiscation. Understanding the situation from their perspective will help me gain insights into the incident.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to a fair resolution. If additional information is required, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
Oris Nova

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
your trunk was confiscated when u had it in blackmarket at 22:19 / 16/6/2024

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Rejected

No proof of anything was added to the complaint and besides that it was for sure not where you parked it. Next time be more careful, this is an expensive lesson.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom