Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Henry Calipso
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Alrdy Given

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

As you gave them chance but they still continue the same thing and repeat it again and again here is all the evidence god knows why but still they dont try to resolve we made many attempts to resolve the conflicts between us but they still continue to do it!

Refering to this forum if you check the Pov of this guy id 39049 he is doing PG + Breaking GR 6.6 as he was talking to dead person + looting during active gunfight!

Secondly Here is the Evidence of Them targeting us again and doing the same thing that i have mentioned in my last forum

POV 1
POV 2
POV 3

Here is all my evidence!

AZOUZ WANTED

Player
Player
Not off topic: I have been struglling with Uchiha clan for a Long time They are soo toxic and just Ruin other peoples day
blue.jpg

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
That's much targeting imagine they are targeting us 24/7 they are in our gates
Evry day
Just wanna ask what kind of rp does uchihax are doing
Clapping ng 24/7
Also imagine we got 2 warns only cause of uchihax
All the server know as they are toxic
And not fit for en3
Please we need them to get bl from the server so all the server will be happy
And wba one of them helping ban evaders
Proof dms (maestro002200)
Also using hitbox

http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/730360/

Mohit UchihaX

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

As you gave them chance but they still continue the same thing and repeat it again and again here is all the evidence god knows why but still they dont try to resolve we made many attempts to resolve the conflicts between us but they still continue to do it!

Refering to this forum if you check the Pov of this guy id 39049 he is doing PG + Breaking GR 6.6 as he was talking to dead person + looting during active gunfight!

Secondly Here is the Evidence of Them targeting us again and doing the same thing that i have mentioned in my last forum

POV 1
POV 2
POV 3

Here is all my evidence!
No of Topic

1) As Far As Know , Trespassing and clapping ng is not any kind of targeting and second thing putting forum if you make any rule break is also not considered as targeting proof

2) I was looting guns when I was having pistol in my hand not A PG check the pov again and again

3) As per people are saying i use cheats i had pc check yesterday with Federico and i am full clean proof pic 1 , pov

4) Main reason people hate us is we rob 60 + solars everyday !!!!

5) And u can just see what kind of proof this guys are providing to get is banned & Backlisted from this server

6) And General Siddh Pluxury of Ng is Deciving You guys by presenting fake age !!!

And Dear Bobby You Can Just See How Much They Are Flooding In forums To Get me & my uchiha family Blacklist from this server .
And you can see who is targeting whom from last 2 days .

Thank You ❤️

Risant Dragneel

swd
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC ( to higherups)
as an alliance with uchiha with more than 6 moths , i dont see a problem with them. All they do is hunt solar all day. SO many of the fam who does plantation on huge amount they are pissed/tilted with the solat robbery.

In the term of NG:
They have ballas term ofc they will raid at NG base all the time and as an individual person too they can go and steal ammunation from NG by parachutes or ammo trucks. This shouldnt be consider as targetting , if we see other NG terms too then we can feel the same scenario , all the family trepass the base all the time.

In the term of provoking:

As an active player in server 3, i have eyes on club chat always provoking are from both sides . it is not one sided. Both the parties provoke each other we cant take it as targetting.

In the term of org warn:

Org warns are common , they cant alligated uchiha for their rule break, they didnt forced them break the rules. Rules break are dont by their own org members instead of trying to be carefull they are targetting uchiha to get blaclisted.

Conclusion : we can see each and every day forum about uchiha , we can call that targetting beside that these evidences are not enough these pov are only proof of trespassing not of targetting.

Martinez Grand

Player
Player
Dear Bobby no off topic no targeting just check my evidences and everything if you find a toxicity or uchiha can send any proof of toxicity from my side I am ready for consequences according to me I have played en1 from a few years and I have never seen anytime of Roleplay that uchiha doing Doing NG raid is ok coming with people and looting is ok why clapping us for multiple of times and provoking us it’s not acceptable and no one can tolerate this type of violence done by uchiha clan!

Assassin Thomas

Player
Player
As I said I was new at that time I copied forums so it was copied with that too!
( no offtopic ) ok then if u are saying I was new at that time I copied forums so it was copied with that too! it is clearly against the rule and if u were new at that time how did u knew that how to post an application for an admin directly as u said i was new???huh

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
( no offtopic ) ok then if u are saying I was new at that time I copied forums so it was copied with that too! it is clearly against the rule and if u were new at that time how did u knew that how to post an application for an admin directly as u said i was new???huh
Hello in the interview if he is less then the age he is ready to show his irl id
Seconde of all after bobby give yoii fam last chance or bl and still targeting again
Bobby sir now evrything is clear

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
  1. Montana
  2. Your in game ID: 287487
  3. Your in game level: 3
  4. Check what level he was lol clearly targeting and that's enough

Siddh Pluxury

National Guard- General EN 3
Leader
Lazy assassins made a video on how to become admin by it I saw how to put applications and everything !

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player

I agree this is not targeting and this forum is gonna rejected obviously but rember one thing when i was there in city this is what happened with you guys just wait for tomorrow or day after tomorrow it will be face to face and this is not targeting but killing peoples on gates and creating a ticket is targeting if you have doubts ask any senior admin or any admin you want you guys just got time for today do as muchh you can cuz tmrw you need to make ticket of RDM and all . do as much you want to do we will not even recive warn for empty gates we will submit povs of players NLR . and tell your guys to dont help evaders

this is what happened when uchiha came to base when i was there

( Not off topic)

Assassin Thomas

Player
Player
Lazy assassins made a video on how to become admin by it I saw how to put applications and everything !
( no offtopic ) ohh good then u took a help form a media but then i think u missed some information that he had clearly said in his video that u can copy format but u cant copy paste the application it is clearly mention. i am not againt anyone but u also know clearly that copying other application is very wrong.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom