Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief B

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Murat Nanic
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CET (+01:00)
4. Average online per day: 8
5. Your Discord: nadarevic
6. Your Nickname: Chief Beef
7. Your ID: 29569

Additional information

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) With my extensive experience in various organizations such as FIB, NG, GOV and LSPD, I have honed my leadership skills and gained the ability to effectively lead and inspire others. My strong communication skills and persuasive speaking style allow me to build rapport and garner support easily. I am confident in my capability to create a calm and safe environment within SAHP, as I possess the innate talent to motivate and uplift the morale of my team members. I will strive to cultivate a positive and productive work environment that brings out the best in each employee.

2) SAHP plays a crucial role in maintaining law and order in our state. From my previous experince in the city as the Assistant Sheriff I believe I know what I'm doing and will be able to help SAHP become the great organization it was. I can handle a lot of troopers at the same time and I'm sure I can make a great team around me who will help me to a succefull term. I was also the SCJ so I have an great understaning of the law and know whats right and wrong. With this knowledge I can make sure everybody is doing the right things and not messing up.

3)Like I have previously stated I have been the Assistant Sheriff so I think being the Sheriff would be the next step for me in my Law enfourcment carrer. I have previously been the Chief of Police (On En2) and know how to handle units and I think I'm great for this position. I love communicating with people which is a huge part of being the Sheriff and I also like to work with other people. I think people underestimate the role of SAHP in our city and I would like to bring SAHP back into the conversation when talking about the best ORG.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that I possess the qualifications, leadership expertise, and dedication needed to be an exceptional leader for SAHP. I am confident that, with my knowledge of the law, ability to motivate and inspire, and understanding of the responsibilities, I can guide SAHP towards continued excellence and make a positive difference in our city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) It is crucial for officers to adhere to proper terminology and commands during roleplay situations, such as using the correct terms for actions like breaking trunks or disabling body cameras for corrupt officers. I would prioritize consistent and accurate usage of these commands among all members of the organization. Addressing any deviations from proper usage through individual discussions and implementing appropriate consequences will ensure a high standard of roleplay.

2) Emphasizing the importance of responsibility while on duty is paramount. Officers should understand the significance of responding to situations in a realistic and professional manner, avoiding any rule-breaking behaviours like power gaming (PG). Encouraging and reinforcing appropriate conduct will contribute to a more immersive and authentic roleplay experience.

3) To ensure clarity and understanding of the organization's expectations, I would enhance the realism and comprehensiveness of our charter. By expanding its content and clearly communicating its provisions, officers will have a clear understanding of their responsibilities. Implementing a system where officers acknowledge and submit their agreement to the charter will enable easy access for reference and verification.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 26/06/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Sultan Pluxury, Eray Black, Abood Ryu on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom