Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hezzy Uwe
Suspect ID
125479, 54509
Date of violation
Jun 18, 2024
Time of violation
09:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-55DdATpgkQ

Hezzy Uwe

Gfx Designer
Player
Dear Admin,

I want to give you all a summary of what happened here.

First of all, the place where this incident is my house (217).

I was standing here with my friend and then 2 person (125479, 54509) came near my house and asking me to call someone. I told them I don't know that person, and told them to leave the area as it's my house. They kept provoking me and demanded not to leave the house and then we started fighting each other.

However, they made a forum about this and I got punished instead for RDM and was given a warning.

Later my friend (ID: 128031) who came to help me after the fighting started and he also got punished for RDM and got warning.

I humbly ask the concern to please see the full POV to understand my side of the story.

The forum link where i got warn for Rdm.

I am requesting you to also see their full POV because they cut out a lot of the details and was doing mixing and meta gaming. (Can be easily understood by a Bangladeshi admin)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Iftekhar Safi

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I was standing here with my friend and then 2 person (125479, 54509) came near my house and asking me to call someone. I told them I don't know that person, and told them to leave the area as it's my house. They kept provoking me and demanded not to leave the house and then we started fighting each other.

However, they made a forum about this and I got punished instead for RDM and was given a warning.

Later my friend (ID: 128031) who came to help me after the fighting started and he also got punished for RDM and got warning.

I humbly ask the concern to please see the full POV to understand my side of the story.

I am requesting you to also see their full POV because they cut out a lot of the details and was doing mixing and meta gaming. (Can be easily understood by a Bangladeshi admin)

Thank you.
how is it possible u guys didn't give me any demand 😿

Iftekhar Safi

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

Thank you.
does they know what is

Fear Rp 😋

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Player
Rejected
No Fear-RP Found

When you gave the demands you were pointing a gun at two people, one of whom was holding a gun + in the POV of the forum link you included, your voice for some reason was not audible when you gave the demands.
Also, I don't see any Fail RP
Note:
You changed the rule break in the title to fail RP after I started reviewing
However
Regarding the forum link you included, you can ask for the decision to be reviewed in the appropriate section here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom