Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SHINICHI NoMercy
Administrators nickname
none
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

ayhamkalel

Legand
Player
hello dear Bobby , Adham and Floki

i complaint this forum to request blacklist me
i got a fun time and new experience in this game but any journey has end story and this is my end
i could do a lot of things to get blacklisted in bad way and breaking this server rules or insulting admins and owner project but i choose to request it
i was want to be in admin team and got rejected before 2 months now i choose to leave this game with my fully peace to focus on my IRL life
hope you be good and approved my threads as i want
with my best regard
SHINICHI NoMercy

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
My dear friend, Ayham, you will always be our friend. I ordered Blacklist because you are an honest person. At least you did not take Blacklist for the sake of Snitch. Every beginning has an end. I wish you to continue your life and welcome to our group.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom