Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

david coper

Player
Player

Information

1.Your name IRL: Rohan

2.Your age: 20

3.Time zone: GMT+4

4.Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours

5.Your Discord : rohan.gaming.

6.Your nickname : David Coper

7.Your ID : 44726

Additional Information

1) Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 When I first came to the city, I was interested in people working in Legal Organizations in the City and the people in my close circle were working there and it started to attract my attention more and I wanted to take a role and I joined there I learned new information and transferred this information to the organizations I entered and thus I was trying to work in the best way. After a while I became Professional and I was no longer making any mistakes and thanks to this.​

2.2 I've always tried to create the best environment and Environment and I want to do it the same way in SAHP and there will be a better staff there will be a staff of people who will help the citizens in the best way and we will always be active we will not make mistakes and we will protect Los Santos in the best way. We will have frequent meetings with other Leo Organizations, which eliminates disputes. We will provide special trainings on arrest to avoid making mistakes. We will open rooms for SAHP Officer complaints, so we will give importance to your complaints.​

2.3 Hire will be given importance, HR will give the best support in this regard and will often open Recruitment for you to participate. Departments will always be active. The SWAT team will maintain the number of events and fight in the best way. Driving trainings and Helicopter Trainings will be given to catch criminals quickly. IA Will Do Activity Controls in the Best Way and License Controls and Vehicle Controls will provide sheet Layout.​

3.Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

3.1- I will make sure and check every units have good communication with people and they do it according to the rules. They will have to answer all the calls from citizens and will help them no matter what. We as SAHP, have to clean our Highways from criminals and thieves.​

3.2- We as the High commands team, will have to make a meeting every week individually and collectively. We need to discuss about what to do to make SAHP better. We need to find any solutions against every problems. And the only thing for doing this is working together respectively , and working coordinated with other orgs.​

3.3 - Our HR Team will have to teach the trainees RP Commands as well. They will have to know the differences between every kind of commands. Using this wrongly will get them punishment.​

Here are some changes in rank at my term:-

Rankings:

30 Sheriff​

29 Under Sheriff​

28 Assistant Sheriff​

27 Chief of staff​

26 U.S Marshal Handler​

25 Head of Department​

24 Deputy Head of Department​

23 Commissioner​

22 Assistant Commissioner​

21 U.S Marshal​

--------------HIGH COMMAND -----------

20 Major​

19 Captain​

18 lieutenant​

17 Master Corporal​

16 Senior Corporal​

15 Corporal​

14 Master Sergent​

13 Senior Sergent​

12 Sergent​

11 Patroling Head​

10 Master Patrol Trooper​

9 Senior Patrol Trooper​

8 Junior Patrol Trooper​

7 Patrolling Trooper​

6 Inspector​

5 Under Inspector​

4 Senior Trooper​

3 Trooper​

2 Cadet​

1 Suspended​

Thank you,
Regards David Coper

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 26/06/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Sultan Pluxury, Eray Black, Abood Ryu on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom