Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LEADER OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES (EMS) | JOHN FRANCISCO

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Franciscoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Rishav Chowdhury
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day-9-10 hours
5. Your Discord-Rishavop1249
6. Your Nickname- John Francisco
7. Your ID 75826

Additional information

1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Early Passion for Helping Others: From the beginning, when I came to the city, I've had a strong passion for helping others in times of crisis. Whether it was through volunteering, training, or on the field of emergency medical services, I love helping people at their lowest times.
  • My Experience in EMS: I have been working in this organization for a long period of time on my roleplay journey. I possess a strong knowledge of EMS (Emergency Medical Service). From the very first day of my involvement in this RP, I have been working as a doctor, and I have a good understanding of how things work here and how to make things work out here. Under my leadership, I can flourish this organization in a better way.
  • MY LOVE FOR EMS:I want to lead EMS because it was my first organization, and my trainer Sunny Sir taught me everything about EMS. Through my experiences in other organizations like FIB, GOV, and LSPD, I've come to understand the crucial role EMS plays. As the youngest EMS leader, I aim to inspire others to work hard, motivating them to aspire to leadership roles themselves.

Since childhood, I've had a deep passion for helping others, whether through volunteering, training, or my interest in emergency medical services, driven by a desire to make a meaningful impact during moments of vulnerability. As a leader, I prioritize creating a supportive community where empathy and encouragement thrive. I aim to foster unity through celebrating successes, facing challenges together, and building strong friendships. My leadership approach focuses on empowering each team member with the resources and support needed for personal and professional growth, ensuring we achieve our goals as a cohesive and motivated group.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Recruitment: I will hire skilled people who can work both day and night shifts, especially focusing on nighttime availability, to maintain proper customer service, the problem of empty lobbies and calls, particularly at nighttime hours.

Calls and Medlabs: Calls and Medlabs are the most important things of EMS, especially MEDLABS. If there are no medical supplies, EMS will be down, so I will pay more on medlabs duty and more on ARO calls because GS calls can't Go over 3000 km and I will make sure that everyone gets treatment.

Training- Regularly, I will conduct training sessions for the new members of my organization. This helps EMS personnel practice their roles in a controlled and non-toxic environment. You can add more.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:
30- CHIEF of EMS (Chief)
29- Deputy Chief (Deputy)
28- Chief OF Staff (COS)
27- Division Chief (DC)
26- Chief of HR (COH)
25- Head of Division (HOD)
24- Dean of Division (DOD)
23-Human Resource (HR)

HC Rankings

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)
21- ARO (Air Rescue Officer)