Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phantom Carter
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aqVrvoL

Phantom Carter

amogus
Player
dear bobby , floki . adham
I received a ban for a reason Gn 1.3 and I was trying to helping my family members and giving them money and this person I knew after i get bad from a friend of mine that he was the same person who I reported him for Gn 1.4 (here) and i report him for ban Evading (here) and i dont know this person was Targeting me and try many time to ban me . and this guy he didnt lose any money On the contrary, he got $700 from me and all that maney he took its mine so i got it back and i left and this guy will get ban and He was trying to drag people with him to get band also I hope the admin does the right thing and give me my last chence

Phantom Carter

Harrold Westerling

Player
Player
Although I don't recognize you but I think something wrong has happened with you. The person who has posted the forum against you wanted you to be banned so he came to you and started giving you money and I saw in the video that later you You did not tell that man to give me money, that man himself was giving you money. No, this is not a scam but you have been trapped so that you get banned.

Phantom Carter

amogus
Player
Although I don't recognize you but I think something wrong has happened with you. The person who has posted the forum against you wanted you to be banned so he came to you and started giving you money and I saw in the video that later you You did not tell that man to give me money, that man himself was giving you money. No, this is not a scam but you have been trapped so that you get banned.
This person did ban Evading idont not know how to be accepted in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom