Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ajit Akatsuki
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgerorason
Date
May 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3sglkT2

Ajitt Akatsuki

Ajit Akatsuki
Player
Dear Admin,
    • i just have a role there i had nothing to do with it , it was long back created by a guy called axofear badmash , he had his family in en2 called badmash and you can ask about him to en2 chief , i was in his family we were good friends thats why i have owner role there but its just role , i barely have 20 messages in the whole server you can check and if u think im lying or deleted something i can show you all audit logs in vc , i understand if there was something like that uploaded there i should have taken action as floki said, Im just there for showoff even my close old en2 fam members have same role.

• you can see these roles are locked for me.
      proof - 1

and you can also see how many peoples are there with same roles and even there are some roles i too cant give to others as its lock for me and as you know only real owner can give and what i have its just a role.
    proofs -
    However i already removed that thing which was uploaded after i got to know about it , i sincerely apologize for it once again.

If there is anything i can do or try to undo my mistake im open to do anything. Please reconsider my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom