Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucky Dupree
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
22:47
Proofs
https://imgur.com/8r4GLxy

Dupree_lucky

Player
Player
Hello! My ingame name is Lucky Dupree ID: 1228.

On either May 30th or 31th i joined a family named State Blades which has a leader named Mac Blade who i got to know trough mutual friends from as when i worked in government as a deputy governor under Omar Eltugby. In the near end of the government term i had grown closer to this group within state blade family, the leader and his family deputies had alot of common goals as my self within the server when it came to create and build a structure for a family to become a unofficial organisation and lead it together as an group.

With those common goals i joined their family and also made an loan from my own pockets to that family of an ammount of 14+ million ingame dollars under the condition that he will pay them back litle by litle every Monday was the agreement and we also made an ingame contract to make it more secure so neither parts could perform any form of scam or some thing in that matter when it came to the loaned out money from me to them.

I loaned out the money some where around June 1th to june 4th i belevie i had first taken the 14 million out from the bank and then added them back into the bank account due to some missunderstandings and when i joined and was a full member of their family i made an transfer from my ingame bank account into to the family bank and Mac Blade used those money to upgrade the family from the level 2 to level 3 and finnaly to the level 4. After the family had reached level 4 we started to put together an application for unofficial organisation which was rejected and in this past week there had been an clash out between the leader mac blade and one of the co founders / deputies of the famile which created a very toxic envoirment within the family that i did not want to take part of so i decieded that i wanted to leave and walk away from that.

While i was having an discussing with the leader before me exiting the family on the remaning debt that he had been slowly paying off, he handed me 3 million dollars cash in hand and after recevining that ammount i asked him questions on how fast he could pay off the rest of the debt and with how things were going it would take some time and the remaining ammount was 8.5 million which i then asked if he would want to be completly debt free and refering to a jugular i had helped bring into the family and had upgraded same with a secondary jugular which he then offered as well to fully pay of the debt in complete to be debt free and we did not really have to deal with that any more.

I told him to not have any thing in the trunks or any thing that could be misstaken as gifts wich i knew was against the server rules after watching some slim cappella videos on how to transfer or do things the proper way with the existing server rules so there for i was confident that we was within the rules of the server when he paid of the debt he had towards me and i was happy to accept the two cars and the 3 million dollars as payment for the debt and extra costs i had put out working for the family.

I have been around for a very long time in this server and have always aimed to follow all the rules at all times with no exception and i honestly belevied i was following the rules in this situation. I am very sorry and do apologize for my now obvious misstakes that has happened specially when it was far from my intention in the whole situation i was within i would very much want to continue my adventure withing grand role play!.

I had also made one secondary misstake, when i was cleaning my harddrive from some bodycams from ingame gang activities i had also by error deleted my POV of the loaning out sequence to mac blade and all i have left is a picture proof that the loaning contract was now completed due to the money and cars in full payment towards me.

Thank you and best regards from Lucky Dupree.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
I can confirm the transfer of 14mil and the transfers of the cars and money on the side of it. That is all I have to say about it, the choice is up to Alex or James to give you a chance or not.

Mac Blade

Leader of unofficial org
I can confirm the transfer of 14mil and the transfers of the cars and money on the side of it. That is all I have to say about it, the choice is up to Alex or James to give you a chance or not.
yes he asked for both of the cars even though I told him that it would have got us this and he kept on saying no it would not I also kept warning in several times but he just did not listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom