Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Young Omar
Administrators nickname
Tyrell Johnson
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://streamable.com/nnh7zx

Silent Killer

Player
Player
Hello dear james or alex i got 2 warn today cuz this fourm Approved - RDM, MG, Fear RP | 301214,390967, 10764

as u can see there is my pov for fear rp i dont do fear rp cuz people vdm us then i went under bridge and one guy stay with me i dont do anything when he go im free cuz no one aim on me and there is no cars

also for fail rp i just send to admin we wait less than 30 i can comply after that but there is people come and vdm us so situation changed

thanks for read trust ur fair decision (y)

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
You for sure did FearRP, they gave you commands, did not comply and then you told them to wait because "you called a god". You have no right to pause RP and with that phrase you stalled and did FailRP. Clear rulebreaks in my eyes.

Silent Killer

Player
Player
Hello tyrel for sure ita fear rp but they didnt tell me to do anything also when i sayed to him ill call admin to check cuz informal behind me and we wanna check they sayed ok and no issue other wise if they give me what to do ill do and then maybe I report .

Cuz fom start i can run or f1 but i wanna comply i dont have issue with that 🫡

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
your pov shows you attacking them...

Jada Kors

Kors Leader's Wife
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
no one told u to tybe in my fourm then i can cuz he lefe me and no one aim on me
they didnt leave you. your buddies come and hit them show the full POV from when they pulled them up to end yea?

Kidd Kors

Kors Family deputy leader
Player
as i sayed its not biz to tybe in my fourm also do u have any proof i bring my friends ??
Yes its in your pov from the original forum in left eye where they told u to stall and then they ran us over. Either way u shot without demands which is RDM. Now stop arguing and leave it up to admins if they request the whole bodycam than that's up to them.

Silent Killer

Player
Player
man my firends was behind me in informal and i wanna comply with also i req from u to call admin right ? then u sayed yes no problem they come and vdm u then no one aim one me are u ok ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom