Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Yaga Marlega

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Information:
Name IRL: Ayush
Time Zone: +5:30
Average Online Time per Day: 10-12 hours
Discord: .yagamarlega
Nickname: Yaga Marlega
ID: 37539

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 Experience as High Command:
Having served in EMS High Command for 10 terms and closely working with former leaders, I have gained invaluable insights into the organization. This extensive experience has prepared me to lead effectively, ensuring the continued success and growth of EMS.

2.2 Bonuses and Recognition:
I understand the importance of motivation. I am committed to implementing a fair and timely bonus distribution system. We will encourage a daily bonus system to keep employees engaged and dedicated.

2.3 Focused Training and Division Management:
High-quality training is essential. I will appoint experienced High Command members to manage divisions, ensuring that each member has a clear role and responsibility.

2.4 Fair Treatment and Promotion Criteria:
My leadership will emphasize fairness. Promotions and rewards will be based on merit, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and recognition for all employees.

2.5 Special Code for Harassment:
I will introduce a new code to prevent harassment within EMS. This will enable us to react promptly and support employees in such situations.

2.6 Events for EMS Employees:
I will organize fun events to help our employees relax and reduce work stress, promoting a healthy work-life balance.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization:

3.1 Staffing and Engagement:
By hiring dedicated employment assistants, we can maintain activity levels and create engaging lobbies.

3.2 Enhanced Training Quality:
I will focus on providing comprehensive training through experienced High Command members, ensuring employees are well-prepared for immersive roleplay scenarios.

3.3 Motivation through Bonuses:
Consistent and timely bonuses are crucial for sustaining motivation. I commit to regular bonus distribution based on contributions, within the organization's budget.

3.4 Healthy HC-Employee Interaction:
Maintaining a respectful relationship between HC members and employees is paramount. I will foster a positive and supportive environment, enhancing collaboration and efficiency.

3.5 Excellence through State Inspections:
Regular state inspections will reinforce our commitment to quality healthcare, ensuring EMS meets the city's medical needs.

3.6 Open Suggestion Platform:
I will establish an open suggestion platform through weekly email meetings, allowing employees to contribute ideas and suggestions, ensuring their voices are heard.
------------------------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM --------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC Rankings:

Chief of EMS
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Division Chief
Chief of HR
Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
Employment Assistant

Employee Rankings:

FTO
ARO (AS)
Lead Surgeon (HS)
Lead Paramedic (GS)
Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
Surgeon (HS)
Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
Paramedic (GS)
Asst. Surgeon (HS)
Pharmacist (Labtech)
EMT (GS)
Doctor (HS)
Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
Junior EMT (GS)
Nurse (HS)
Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
First Responder (GS)
Intern (HS)
Lab Technician (Labtech)
Trainee 2
Trainee
Fresher

Thank you, and best of luck to my competitors!

EMS on top!!!

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the EMS Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 14:00 Server Time on Friday, June 28th
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Sylvia Som on Discord (ilvysmch)
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant selected, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom