Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Hormes NoMercy

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormes_nomercy
6. Your Nickname: Hormes NoMercy
7. Your ID: 73737

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I want to be leader of Bloods as i have been in the city for a long time and the most organization that i got
experience from and i would love to be leader of it and with me experience i can let Bloods the most active and strongest gang in the city and will attend all event with good numbers and good acvtivity

2.2 Being a leader of an organization, i have wanted to be a leader for a long time and i think now i am ready to be a leader as i have enough experience to be a leader of any crime organization, I am consistently available to lead events within the Bloods, I want to make sure that all the members know rules for good rp and not getting the org in problem and complete the term without warn.

2.3 I would make sure that my members are not toxic also the HC's and bringing more rational and keep good terms and have good understanding in situations with leaders in other orgs both crime and state side, as well i will keep my org active as in the last bloods term its the most active gang in the city in the last few terms

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I will make sure that all my members know the rules for good RolePlay

3.2 I will improve the RP by doing daily Store and Gun Store

3.3 Also I will do Hostage situation with all gangs and fight with leos

3.4 I will make Sure that my deputy are doing daily Fz Raid

4.4 I will do daily Gang raid and fight with other gangs in ghetto

My goals:
Finish My Term Without Warn

100% TURFS

Make My Gang The Most Active in The City and Ghetto

100% Spray

Thanks For Reading My Application

Status