Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin Ashmit

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ashmit
2. Your age: 18 (in game 38)
3. Time zone: GMT +
5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 7hours
5. Your Discord: ashmit11
6. Your Nickname: Ashmit Fearrless
7. Your ID: 52300

Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas
Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of Sahp because i have been in almost all leo organization as high command and i can handle sahp with my experience and also, I want to make sahp more popular organization in San Andreas.

- I had been 5-6 + months in Leo organization so I can become a good leader for sahp also I had been assistant sheriff in sahp I was thinking that I can become a good leader for sahp and help my colleagues with my experiences and show them what they can be in future.

- I know almost all rules related to the law enforcement organization and l believe that I can handle sahp because with my old experience I have spent a lot of time in sahp as a high command because of that I will make the term the best with my good bonuses structure, with good deputies and good High commands.

-My term departments:
1. Human Resources (H.R): They will recruit the officer in organizations also maintain the logs of all officers and check the officer logs doing good work then give them promotion.
2. Special Weapons and Tactics(S.W.A.T): They will do Special Operation like ghetto patrol and cannabis hunt and keep the city and ghetto clean from crime and they will give heavy weapons and air certifications.
3. Internal Affairs(IA): They will look the officers activity and keep them in order in the organization.
4. Under Cover (U.C): They will look for evidences against the gangs the help the F.I.B to raid on gangs and they will give the under cover certification for taking proofs against gangs.
5. Highway Patrol (H.W.P): They will manage the problem of highway by patrolling on highway they will give the high speed certification for patrolling.

-My term Ranking system:
30 Sheriff
29 Under Sheriff
28 Assistant Sheriff
27 Chief of staff
26 U.S Marshal Handler
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Commissioner
22 Assistant Commissioner
21 U.S Marshal
--------------HIGH COMMAND -----------
20 Major
19 Captain
18 lieutenant
17 Master Corporal
16 Senior Corporal
15 Corporal
14 Master Sergent
13 Senior Sergent
12 Sergent
11 Patroling Head
10 Master Patrol Trooper
9 Senior Patrol Trooper
8 Junior Patrol Trooper
7 Patrolling Trooper
6 Inspector
5 Under Inspector
4 Senior Trooper
3 Trooper
2 Cadet
1 Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization

-I will motivate all the trooper to do more arrest, give more fines to citizen to be motivated I will give them extra bonuses .
- I will always personally check the officers activity if they are active i will personally promote him/her it will motivate to do more rp.
- I will make the chain of command and departments perfectly and divide the powers accordingly due to it cleaness in the organization will be maintained.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 26/06/2024 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Sultan Pluxury, Eray Black, Abood Ryu on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom