Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scout Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Ashish_Pluxury
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/@scoutverlicee/community

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Lebron & Sam I hope you are doing well !!
brother in previous days i just applied for SAHP Corrupt Bio and its also going to approved suki approve it btw after 1 or2 days thier is an admin his name is Del Federal he just reject my bio and give reason Player Banned after this i asked my SAHP friends to check me in org they asked me that you are in org i asked them bcz my pc not working well bcz of Eid Festival in my country btw it get fixed today when i go in city i see that i am banned plz lebron and sam plz take action i didnt deceive any administration.
i get banned on 16/06/2026 i just see today bcz i tell you why i am not able to go in server in previous 4 or 5 days

Warm Regards
Scout Verlicee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom