Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addyop121

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adheesh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: addyop121
6. Your Nickname: Addyy Senpai
7. Your ID: 279564

Additional information

1- Leader of Ballas

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1 - Upon arriving in the city, I found myself drawn to the criminal underworld. I thrived in that environment, gaining valuable experience from various gangs and their leaders. As I honed my skills, I began to envision myself as a leader. With the support of my friends, who have always had my back, I decided to take on the role of leading the Ballas. I have organized numerous successful events within the gang, and I believe I am well-prepared to lead the Ballas to greatness.

2 - With a team of experienced deputies by my side, I am confident in my ability to lead the Ballas to dominance in the city. I trust in my leadership skills and am determined to make our gang the most powerful force in the ghetto.

3 - The current state of the Ballas is not ideal, but I am determined to change that. I aim to create a gang that is respected, loved, and fun to be a part of. With my past experiences in other gangs, I know what it takes to be a successful leader. I am ready to transform the Ballas into a loyal and powerful organization, making our headquarters a welcoming home for all members.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.

3.2 Always keep in touch with the curator and updating him.

3.3 Doing all the gang activities professionally and prefect.

3.4 I've got some ideas to make roleplay more realistic, I'll make our store robberies more fun and negotiation even more fun.

3.5 I'll make a good team of high commands who will teach the members everything. From basic rules to how to do events. We will make sure everyone in our gang know what they are doing.

MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2- Most active gang in Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- every hour graffiti reward above $10,500

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Rejected
Already applied for families leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom