Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevx Flex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uH18jjAA5k

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
I wonder how he entered the turf area. I suspect him of bug abuse with the car. You can ask what kind of bug abuse, the non-driver waits on the next screen and the driver kick him out of the car. When he moves on the map, he clicks on the next. So he suddenly spawns in the middle of the map. This is an event and he must be recording his screen.

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
The first was rejected cuz the video was short. The 2nd decision is wrong. I know you want to escape punishment. But its just a pov request. And you have to show a pov. Your messages to me on the discord and on the forum explain everything.

mavi.

Player
Player
are you dumb or what before he entered he doesnt need pov when he enter he needs when he is INSIDE the zone if your outside the zone and do pov request

Leo Nomiss

Player
Player
image.png

outside zone he dont need pov

mavi.

Player
Player
bro what are u explaining? you must record where you entered the area. i dont care the outside. you cant change the rule.
as you can see in the photo it doesnt say all participants of all events under all spheres must record pov of entering does it???

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 47024 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom