Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emre Guns
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
May 14, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/v2rNdcb

Lowell Bright

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully request the reinstatement of my account, which was recently banned due to account sharing. I understand that this action violated the platform's terms of service, and I deeply regret my actions.

I want to assure you that this incident has been a valuable lesson for me. I fully understand the importance of adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by Administration to maintain a fair and secure environment for all users.

I am committed to following the terms of service strictly in the future and will ensure that my account remains secure and used only by myself. I truly enjoy using Grand RP and would be grateful for the opportunity to continue being a part of the community.

If there are any additional steps I need to take or further information required from me, please let me know. I genuinely appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards Emre Guns

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Forum account got banned for AI generated text​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom