Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Defy Dakku
Administrators nickname
Vivek Adithya
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/708165/

Defy Daku

Player
Player
hello Mahzor Sir
I got ban for Gr 1.3 for putting extra 9 in black market i know server rules and i respect admins decision but im here for justice and i have some proof i read all rules it's a Perma ban but here is proof
Rejected - Gen Rule 1.3 | 0000
same done by other player which was i did same mistake it was not intentionally i give my best to your project i think i don't deserve that
here is another proof,
Rejected - Gen rule 1.3 I Arthur Mack person got ban for same reason but don't get Perma still he is playing after ban but he is currently ban for Gen rule 1.7 please mahzor sir i want Justic if those guys can still player after all of this i also deserve to play
im agree on money wiped please reduce my ban our left to 60days
thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom