Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak Tasch
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
22:54
Proofs
-

Kurdischer Shrek

Player
Player
Hallo Mazhor,
ich wurde vor circa anderthalb Jahre auf dem deutschen Server 2 gebannt/geblacklisted, aufgrund meiner negativen Äußerungen im Forum.

Ich würde liebend gerne wieder entbannt werden, weil ich wieder Lust hätte auf GrandRP zu spielen und ein Teil der Community zu sein.

Grund für meinen Perma Bann war, dass ich mit der drei Monatsregel nicht einverstanden war. Mein erste Fehler war, dass ich einen Beitrag kommentiert hatte, den ich nicht kommentieren sollte. Mein zweiter Fehler war, dass ich abwertend über das Projekt geredet habe und ich öffentlich zum boykottieren aufgerufen habe. Mein dritter Fehler war, dass ich lange Zeit meinen Fehler nicht eingesehen habe.

Rückblickend möchte ich nochmals für mein Fehlverhalten mich aufrichtig entschuldigen. Es ist lange her und bevor ich diese Dinge geschrieben habe, war ich ein loyaler Spieler der viel Spaß an diesem Projekt hatte und nur selten administrativ negativ aufgefallen bin.

Ich würde mir eine zweite Chance wünschen.

Mit freundlichem Gruß,
Burak

Kurdischer Shrek

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
I was banned/blacklisted on the German server 2 about a year and a half ago because of my negative comments in the forum.

I would like to be unbanned because I would like to play on GrandRP again and be part of the community.

The reason for my permanent ban was that I did not agree with the three month rule. My first mistake was that I commented on a post that I should not have commented on. My second mistake was that I spoke disparagingly about the project and publicly called for a boycott. My third mistake was that I did not see my mistake for a long time.

Looking back, I would like to sincerely apologize again for my misconduct. It was a long time ago and before I wrote these things, I was a loyal player who had a lot of fun with this project and only rarely attracted negative administrative attention.

I would like a second chance.

Kind regards,
Rote Beete

(translated by Google)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom