Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Blacklist Appeal | Floki Vilgeroarson/Alex Odd/Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
74510 & 74767
Players nickname
Rein Copyak
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com

CopyCat2121

Player
Player
Hello, I am writing this appeal on the sad news of my account being Blacklisted from both EN1 & EN3 over a mistake I have done on EN3 Post my last Leadership application that I resigned from due to IRL issues and had to deal over a message I have sent to a now Ex Admin of EN3 in which I admit I shouldn't of sent that message to the person and I do admit that it was wrong to even hint at promoting an RP project and I am sorry, I have spent maybe close to $1,000 usd on this project to succeed as I was with this project since 2021 and always returned to the project after long and short breaks and never thought I would come to the day where I would be permanently blocked from the project that I held dearly to my heart, I enjoyed every day I logged into the project, hanging out with my friends and playing with my friends and I would love the opportunity to come back to the project and spent more money supporting my favorite project I am also sorry to any admins or anybody I have harmed in the project due to my actions and I really hope this appeal gets pushed out, and I am willing to do anything just to be able to login and play with my friends again, I am willing to provide any information required to come back to this project.

Sincerely Rein Copyak
EN1 IDs | 74510 (Main), & 74767 (Twink)
EN3 IDs | 4028 (Main), & 22658 (Twink)

Date of the Original Blacklist;
image.png

Date of the EN1 Blacklist;
Screenshot_2024-06-16_014545.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you a blacklisted for promoting other RP projects in game
-