Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehr Asos
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jun 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/tNUYesc

Fallon

Player
Player
Hey Sir , hope you are having a good day.
Today I got banned for Anticheat #1011.
So please just hear me out once .. I went for the mining of coins to the coin mountain. I did twice of it first and then when I was pressing E again it was not starting to dig and then I tried it again and then it happened then. Only that moment I was about to check my ping but I got banned and the connection got closed. My point is that the coin mountain only stays for sometime I really didn't do any cheat or something for this. Maybe it was the ping or some problem near it .. I never break any rules in the city. It wasn't really my fault. And I didn't use any Cheats why my account is blocked for 9999 days ? Please check it again. I didn't do any wrong.
Thank you.

Please consider this once .
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom