Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
Information:
Time Zone: CET
Average Online Time Per Day: 4-6 hours
Discord: shaba7.
Nickname: Shabah Verlice
ID: 471

Additional Information:
Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Creative Expression: I am able to mold the gang's story into an interesting plot that draws gamers in and enhances the virtual environment. I may experiment with new concepts using this creative outlet, which will have a long-lasting effect on the gang and the whole gaming experience.

2. Social Interaction: Being a gang leader entails working together with other players to create a feeling of community. I appreciate the chance to collaborate directly and develop relationships with gang members while promoting teamwork.

3. Personal and Leadership Development: Taking on leadership responsibilities can force me to step beyond of my comfort zone and develop critical skills that are applicable to real-life situations. Respecting the community's rules and the game is essential.

Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization:
  1. Expectations: Communicate roleplay standards within the gang, emphasizing well-defined characters, consistent in-character interactions, and adherence to established lore. Clear guidelines create a cohesive experience, enhancing immersion.
  2. Resources: Sharing guides or tutorials enhances understanding and engagement, nurturing a community of skilled roleplayers.
  3. Address Toxic Behavior and Conflicts: Proactively address toxicity and conflicts within the gang. stablish conflict resolution channels, ensuring a healthy environment where roleplay thrives.
By implementing these strategies, you can elevate roleplay within your gang, offering a more immersive experience for all members.
Thank you for considering my application. I'm eager to contribute to the organization's growth and success.

Sincerely, Osama (Shabah Verlice)​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interviews!

The interview will take place on Sunday , 23/06/2024 at 15:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Chanush Movva (champ1200)
Ethan Pluxury (ethan_495)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom