Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arthur SokakdanBakan
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jun 22, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rH8VoKR

Matthev SokakdanBakannn

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor I Dont Even Know What Happened But I Went To The Toilet For A moment And when i came back i saw that i got connection closed and then i wented to check it out by pressing f1 and i saw that i was banned for Cheats + Refusing Pc Check ON En3 and i talked with jonny and he said if u think thats not right u can appeal and i was thinking cause i havent even been to en3 he said my social club have played on en3 and i started wondering who could that be then i remembered that i bought my social club account way back in 2022 before i even started playing grand rp and then i thought maybe the seller of the account had acces to the social club which i bought and have played en 3 and like i said i dont even know what happened i accpet pc CHECK Wipe Ban For 30 days but i dont want to be banned Permanently Cause I have more than 500-700 hours on this project which i Always Had Fun I just Want To Be Unbanned
thank you for reading Mazhor Hope U can Unban Me I Love You I Love All Of The Players in EN1
Goodbye...

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
You cheated in EN3, but claim here:
i was thinking cause i havent even been to en3
So you want to tell Mazhor here, that a random guy, with your socialclub account, on your pc choose the old name of your EN1 Twinks character (which he cannot even know since you dont use that name anymore), then that random guy cheats and never appeals that on EN03? You are just deceiving, which may trick your friends but the logs dont lie.

Very interesting how many people here tolerate cheaters if they are in their own family. Imagine people would use cheats against you - would you also like that and think that person deserves a chance? No.

We dont tolerate cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom