Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gorgeous Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2024
Time of violation
22:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NNi14m23C4o?si=w-Z7rmZGEIf7YJEw

Best for both of us

Player
Player
They gave everyone demand for solar raid. As far as i know, after 17.00, nobody can put solar . Anyway, I heard they were giving demands, and when the demand started, I was immediately walking out of the place. As you can see, they still killed me, and they also started shooting after counting from 5 to 4. I want justice.

Best for both of us

Player
Player
i found one of their pov where the solar has 5 hours left to be completed. how can they demend for a solar that need 5 hours to complete and how they know about it? and how they all fam members are here for that one solar? suss isnt it ?

Best for both of us

Player
Player
And for admins, one thing i need to mention is. on that video that i provided in coment, just carefully observe that they planted the solar ( time stamp 05 seconds) that yellow dressed guy and ran off.. They planted the solar. the animation is cleare there. so they posted this video proving their own fault. clearly just watch the video i provided in the comment !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom