Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed UB demand + RDM | 109862, 120541, 94248,92827,87986

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sakib Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2024
Time of violation
23:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHjMQtKXMEw

sakibhossain

Player
Player
I came to my family house stopped my car and was talking in my ORG NON RP chat. This people came out of no where gave me demand without any reason in my own family house and killed me. As i can see they are wearing same dress so i am thinking they are from the same family.

No clear reason was given when they give demand plus they gave demand in our own family house which they can not do without any proper situation.

Last edited:

sakibhossain

Player
Player
So, theres randomly a single solar planted there, that has almost 5 hours left to be picked up and you guys just happen to be in that place, with your whole family? You do know admins can check who planted the solar right Vikku?

Sokhina Begum

Player
Player
Bro in ur pov 0:05 timestamp, we can clearly see one of you fam member just planted it..you can clearly see the animation..lol busted

sakibhossain

Player
Player

see this pov then admin tell you why he you shoot
In your own POV time 0.5 sec I can see your family member was planting the soler and you are saying you saw soler and you will give demand xD

and the guy who planted the soler from your family got punished by Willian Federal for planting soler in our family house.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
In your own POV time 0.5 sec I can see your family member was planting the soler and you are saying you saw soler and you will give demand xD

and the guy who planted the soler from your family got punished by Willian Federal for planting soler in our family house.
Ohhhhh really????????? And who exactly was the guy who got punished for planting a solar at your house??? Cuz that guy who is doing whatever over there we dont know who he is. Ask admin to check logs lil bro :)

Vikku_King

Player
Player

call admin then ask who planned the Solar in my fam house that's simple

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player

Also the yellow guy is not our family member, check the family blips. The yellow blip standing alone on the left is 87986.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Ohhhhh really????????? And who exactly was the guy who got punished for planting a solar at your house??? Cuz that guy who is doing whatever over there we dont know who he is. Ask admin to check logs lil bro :)
LOL you kicked the family member to plant soler nice admin please check the log you can find everything.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
LOL you kicked the family member to plant soler nice admin please check the log you can find everything.
Kicked the family member??? HAHAHHAHHA 🀣 Ill invite you into my family and give you perms to check logs. Check the logs if we kicked any family member during that time of the situation.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Please stop arguing with me let admin handle the whole thing as you are talking out of context now.
Out of context. Im pretty sure you're the one with the wrong accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom