Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King_vikku
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2024
Time of violation
21:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wLsG78ZAysA

Rudy Wayde

Don't let the muggles let you down!
Player
The thing is how do you know the person that killed u is 97830, Can't event see the id on pov! Lemme know when u have the ans

Best for both of us

Player
Player
How do you know the ID that you provided? no ID is shown in your pov whatsoever. Who gave you the ID? let us know how did you find out. Share your knowladge with us.

Rudy Wayde

Don't let the muggles let you down!
Player
As we already knew u might change the title, neither from admin side no-one said to change the thread title, heres some proof of the previous one
Proof 1
Proof 2

Best for both of us

Player
Player
watch my pov in slow mode then watch
You assured that you have the id in your POV which is appearently not the video. And you posted a picture that is purely unprofessionally edited with a death timer of 3:00 . Bro, how many things will you setup to cover it up? I can see the box clearly that you pasted on the picture. Just zoom it in. provide a pov with Id.. not an Edited picture lmao !

Vikku_King

Player
Player
You assured that you have the id in your POV which is appearently not the video. And you posted a picture that is purely unprofessionally edited with a death timer of 3:00 . Bro, how many things will you setup to cover it up? I can see the box clearly that you pasted on the picture. Just zoom it in. provide a pov with Id.. not an Edited picture lmao !
0.10 slow mode then watch lol

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Clearly you are actually.
Your POV Vid and the SS you sent doesn't match and seems most likely fabricated.
seems to me, u r a pro in that,
just bcoz u dont have any resource to watch it in slower speed, doesnt mean others are wrong.
lets asume, the SS is not right, leave it to the admin they can find out the right person, and stop scartching each other like cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom