Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simmba IPS
Administrators nickname
kevin ford
Date
Jun 22, 2024
Time
9:00pm
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rd6SPuR4BDk https://youtu.be/m7sMX6c3G64

Simmba

Player
Player
Hello Bobby,

and thanks for your guidance on the previous reply, its MG

1.)I Got banned because MR.Kevin Ford found me doing MG(Metagaming) ,
as far i know MG means , using OOC information in IC,

the POV link im sharing
and and previous thread link

2.) Tthe issue started when i complained over Maverick Holland who miss used his power as HC ,
LR1.7 The leader of the organization has the right to dismiss employees of his organization if he has lost any confidence in them with the senior curators approval.
when did my HC discussed with other HC about firing me where is POV of discussion and where is the approval, OK maay be he is the highest rank so he dont need any approval, but as per Maverick Holland direct orders i released him and did apologized for my action to Honey Loadx, its there on my POV, still i was blacklisted why?

3.)as far as i know, when PDA is connected to the LSPD server, left eye information is IC ,
then how come its OCC as per Kevin Ford, because when we fine a citizen with PDA connected to LSPD server, left eye information is considered as IC information and Honey Loadx PDA was connected to LSPD server when he did some suspicious activity which triggered me to hand cuff him.so here how Kevin Ford is telling its OOC information?
correct me if im wrong.

4.) Kevin also mentioned that my HC sees me arresting an HC hence he dont need a proof ok and i agree,
but my question is where was Maverick Holland in the city, does Maverick Holland has valid POV that he was in the city during the event of arrest, because KEVIN FORD said he sees me arresting but when i called my HC multiples times over radio and no HC replied to me and its there on my POV, Maverick Holland never replied to my radio calls, and why only he responded on OCC(mail) and not (IC) through radio calls, this shows he was not there in city and after discussion on OOC(mail) he flew back to the city and i got kicked in city (IC) now Sir who is actually did Metagaming,

5.)GR6.4/Does Honey Loadx has POV that he has a corrupt bio and when did he joined , who took his interview, because sir, i have never seen him in city for the current term and also as per Maverick Holland orders recruiting is on hold and never seen Honey Loadx During LSPD/Global Events/Patrolling/even on radio calls, then how will i know he is my HC because he was not even in proper HC dress code and im very active, you can check my logs.

6.)How Maverick Holland was called to join mails(OOC) and how Honey Loadx contacted Maverick Holland(OOC) or (IC)??? ,
because he was not in the city, if he was in the city he could have replied to my radio calls which he dint, this shows Maverick Holland was not in the city and does he has POV of the event during arrest showing he was in city as per kevin ford who said Maverick saw me arresting an HC where is the POV of the event?
and how Maverick Holland was responding only on mails not on the Radio calls , these activity shows he was not there in the city(IC).
now sir who are doing metagaming here?

7.) did Honey Loadx called Maverick Holland using OCC information to get help in IC?
because Honey Loadx asked me to join mails its there in my POV and Maverick Holland was there and before to that he was not there in mails , do they have POV of Honey Loadx calling Maverick holland to join in mails in IC ,why that was not checked?

without considering any of these,
Mr.KEVIN FORD punished me for MG, now tell me sir when and where did i do metagaming?

here i dont think i did anything wrong,but i feel bad for simply i was banned mentioning i did MG, just because i complaint against HC,
now does Maverick Holland and Mr.KEVIN FORD using OCC information to benefits in IC? i dont know, senior admins should look into this

Thanks
Simmba

Reactions: dot

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken, for both the blacklisting part from the org and by the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom