Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico AbiMane

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdul
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - MST (UTC−07:00)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: nicoabii
6. Your Nickname: Nico
7. Your ID: 28172

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Interests
I have been apart of all of the gangs that this project has to offer, and I fully understand what the point is. I have had multiple experience in these gangs at a high command rank, or a deputy. Due to these reasons, I had a feeling that I believe I have what it takes to become the Leader of Ballas.

- Turf:
I have been turfing for a while now, and have succeeded in multiple 100% territories. I will play the best I can with my team to try and achieve the 100%.

- People:
Due to me planning to be a leader, I have to think about my gang members. I will make sure that they are always provided with what they need, and that they are going to be satisfied with me being leader. Hopefully that there will be no fights, and if there is I will take action immediately.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will go with my gang into the ghetto and engage in RP a lot. We will rob people, take people hostage, do store robberies, spray graffiti, raiding Fort Zancudo, and others.

Ranking System:

11 | Don
10 | Megamind
9 | Mastermind
8 | High Command
7 | Turfer
6 | OG Banana
5 | Enforcer
4 | Shooter
3 | Jit
2 | Runner
1 | Blueberry

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdul
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - MST (UTC−07:00)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: nicoabii
6. Your Nickname: Nico
7. Your ID: 28172

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Interests
I have been apart of all of the gangs that this project has to offer, and I fully understand what the point is. I have had multiple experience in these gangs at a high command rank, or a deputy. Due to these reasons, I had a feeling that I believe I have what it takes to become the Leader of Ballas.

- Turf:
I have been turfing for a while now, and have succeeded in multiple 100% territories. I will play the best I can with my team to try and achieve the 100%.

- People:
Due to me planning to be a leader, I have to think about my gang members. I will make sure that they are always provided with what they need, and that they are going to be satisfied with me being leader. Hopefully that there will be no fights, and if there is I will take action immediately.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will go with my gang into the ghetto and engage in RP a lot. We will rob people, take people hostage, do store robberies, spray graffiti, raiding Fort Zancudo, and others.

Ranking System:

11 | Don
10 | Megamind
9 | Mastermind
8 | High Command
7 | Turfer
6 | OG Banana
5 | Enforcer
4 | Shooter
3 | Jit
2 | Runner
1 | Blueberry
He is best as well better than last one :)

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put some time and efforts in your application , and copying from own and others application is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom