Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinox Storm

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ayush
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
Your Discord: rhinox_jii
Your Nickname: Rhinox Storms
Your ID: 60838

Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Since I joined GrandRP, I have loved to do RP as a gang member. I want to be the leader of Ballas as I think I can lead the Gang as well as it should be. I would like to take the term of ballas as I have been doing RP for a long time and wanted to also do RP as a Leader of a Gang for which I guess ballas is a very good option as Ballas is a very first gang in which I learned so much about this server and enjoyed with my friends.

When I was very new to this server and to the gang I just started watching my higher-ups in the gang and got to know about many things like how a gang performs its daily actions. I got to know how a leader should lead the Gang which is only possible with the help of the other members of the gang. A leader needs to work together with all members to achieve the best position.

I joined many gangs and lead gangs for scripted as well as unscripted events
. I got to know how we can enjoy RP without breaking any rules. Lastly, I wanna be the Leader Of Ballas as I believe that I can be a good Leader and can do my best RP as possible. I will try my best as a Leader without breaking any server rules. I will do my maximum efforts in my term. I will support every member of our gang without any discrimination even if he will be my friend or anyone else. I will treat everyone equally as a family.

3. Your advice to improve the Roleplay level in the organization

1. Doing Some interesting scripted events

2. By attending maximum 24/7 and gun store robberies
3. All gang members should be active and get promoted on the basis of activity
4. Doing FZ on a regular basis
5. Providing all members with a good bonus

6. Making the ghetto active and more dangerous for normal citizens

Ranking System
12. Leader

11. Deputy
10. Underdeputy
9. Turfer
8. Warlord
7. Enforcer
6. mafia
5. Gangster
4. Young Gangster
3. Fighter
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Thanks for reading
Yours sincerely,
Rhinox Storms

Lucky Pluxury

Government, Ballas Curator | Event Curator
Player
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the Ballas Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 18:00 Server Time on Friday, June 28th
Be in the waiting room 15 minutes prior to the starting time
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black, Kevin Ford
Failure to show up for the interview will result in the automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom