Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Director of Federal Investigation Bureau | Charles Valkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Valkyrie

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shahid Khan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 | India
4. Average online per day: 3 to 4 hours and up to 8 hours in weekends
5. Your Discord: itzchar
6. Your Nickname: Charles Valkyrie
7. Your ID: 65409

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Federal Investigation Bureau.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The way the Federal Investigation Bureau organizes raids, undercover busts and gathers evidence has always seemed even more appealing than LSPD/SAHP. These things are core to what the Federal Investigation Bureau is about in Grand RP and I am very big on maintaining these things. I have a genuine passion towards operational excellence that keeps me motivated on upgrading, innovation our processes. I am fully confident that we can grow even stronger and more respected with me at the helm, leading us into the future to combat crime and serve justice to our best abilities.

I have had the privilege of working under talented and great leaders like Anvy Verlice and Sophia Hill in their Term .They have been a real leadership and mentorship inspiration for me, which encouraged me to apply for this position.

I want to be Federal Investigation Bureau Director because its my aspiration after spending 3 terms in Federal Investigation Bureau and working under great leaders I have gathered a lot of experience within the Federal Investigation Bureau which makes me suitable for this job, I also have established good relationship with the current and some past members of the Federal Investigation Bureau, it will be a great honor to lead this organization and it's members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. In the CID department the other main thing than evidence is UC busts and from I experience I have seen a lot of inactivity in that, so I will try to improve that with regular UC busts to make city free from illegal weapon dealers and clear illegal weapons and etc from the city.

2. I will plan frequent meetings with State Leaders to make new tactics for Special Operations and etc, it might also improve communication between the state organizations and I will try my best to make all state organizations work together.

3. I am mainly from HR department in FIB and I have seen a lot of inactivity in that including the Heads and Deputy heads of HR and same for departments like JTTF, Spec Ops and IA, I will try to hire good and active people the in the departments and give ranks to those who work hard with passion, This might also improve the overall RP in the city.

4. I will also make sure that every single agent in FIB are familiar with Server Rules, Legislation and Proper Arresting procedure with full and valid Body Cam.

5. For High Commands and Departments I will create Weekly tasks with good bonuses and make sure they are doing their work properly.

6. I will have my special operations team to practice with combat with other orgs for this we can utilize NG Arena in the free time like morning shift.

7. "00" is always considered a really special department in FIB, to improve this further I will make sure that they are collecting at least 10 evidences and 4 Under Cover busts per week, I will also give a chance to "00" Agents to lead Store Robberies and Hostage Situations, I will also make sure that "00" is only consists of really active and professional agents.

Thank you for reading my application.

Jon Barnes

Curator State & Unofficial
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 25/06/2024 at 16:30 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Chanush Movva, Jon Barnes ,Can Snow and Federico Vautier on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom