Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleina Flow

Player
Player
INFORMATION

Your name IRL: Ali
Your age:17
Time zone:GMT +3 (Turkey)
Average online per day:6 or 12 maybe more
Your Discord:rose.selam
Your nickname:Rose Damacana
Your ID:37328
Additional information
  1. Leader of Ballas
  1. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

I have spent too much time in the state and with gangs. I've been to other cities, and I had very important friends. I know how to handle situations, how to rob people, and how to lead events very well. I am comfortable with every organization, especially gangs.

If I become the leader, I will invite all of my friends. That would make the gang active and attend all the events. I will do store robberies and hostage situations whenever I am available. My gang and I will manage the state and other gangs. My gang and I will not leave the ghetto empty.

Ghetto clapping is something that makes me feel very well. Gang RP is really important for me. As being a gang member since I started playing the project, I've learned a lot and taught everything that I've learned. I've trained good gang members, and I would like to be a leader for them.

I will hire very good shooters and turfers into my gang. That would make my gang collect all the turf areas. My gang will win all the races and other events. That would make my gang popular.

2. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.

High Command Team: I will hire a good high-command team, and they will teach me everything they know. I will do what I do by asking them first.
    Bonus System: As a leader, I think sharing is a really good thing. I will share what I am earning with my gang at all costs.
    Turfers: Getting to 100% is really hard. My turfers will put in the effort to get it.
    Attending Events: Attending events would make Ballas more popular than the other gangs. It will make Ballas well-known.
    Activites: I will do store robberies, ghetto claps, hostage situations, and all the events.

3. My goals for the term:
    Being active in the events
    Managing the state
    Controlling the turf area by getting 100%
    Finish the term with no warnings.

5.Rank System
    15- Leader
    14- Deputy
    13- Underdeputy
    12- Warlord
    11- Turfer
    10- OG Balla
    9- Villain
    8- Graffiti Leader
    7- Enforcer
    6- Gangster
    5- Kingpin
    4- Balla
    3- Clapper
    2- Young Balla
    1- Suspended

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the Ballas Leadership Interview!

Interviews will be held starting at 18:00 Server Time on Friday, June 28th
Be in the waiting room 15 minutes prior to the starting time
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black, Kevin Ford
Failure to show up for the interview will result in the automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom