Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sidhu Blackie
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
14:50
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/736495/

Rajasaab

Player
Player
I post this fourm but these people first start spamming then lawa review my complaint then he punish me for mixing but idk why the he issue warn to one player the remove warn it is clearly seen that they both did bug abuse and cl but he only punish me not those 2 people i want fair justifying because i think it is unfair idk why lawa did this am also a human being sir it also hurt me when i got punish for doing right things i also have pove that he silent me first then put warn on id 226904 then remove warn and remove his name too from fourm and didnt punish id 141737 plz i want justice from you sir plz help and watch pov carefully

Rajasaab

Player
Player
someone also delete comments posted by people on my Fourm idk how they delete their comments plz help me idk why this unfair decision happened am also a human like others why i got treated like this, i think just because no admin is my friend thats why plz help me

pran

Player
Player
Yes i also see on left eye admin Lawa broddy first warn id 226904 for cl then remove warn from him this is totally unfair and unacceptable this is the main reason sir why my most of the friends quit grand rp because they always asy that admins help thier love onece first this is unfair what just happend didn’t expect that from admins ☹️

Anshhh

Player
Player
cat-cats.png

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
First of all, there is no favoritism what so ever I don't even know the guy. If I unwarn someone it is 100% deserved as the player that was warned and then unwarned hasn't done any kind of CL/bug abuse, you might not see this but your redux is way to bright. You would of course see this if you didn't use a redux which we prefer if players not use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom