Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi Singh

Player
Player
Information:

1. IRL Name: Adrij
2. IRL Age: 17+
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average play time per day: 8-9 hours
5. City Nickname: Adi SIngh
6. City ID: 63350
7. Discord ID: harnkingyt

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in gangs since I joined EN3 and have some experience. I was high rank in different gangs to control gang members and preparing members for events, I know the knowledge very well because I was deputy of an unofficial family. I will organise to much events in city like fz, store rob etc. I will spend the gang money for my gang members, Im gonna give bonusses after great events, Im gonna fill the gang warehouse. I can handle an organization easily, I know all the rule and I have experience to manage an organization, Also what i've seen last time Leos winning much events for this I would like to be the leader of the Ballas Gang to promote activity from Crime Organizations on the server.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
First My Personal goal, Make %100 on captures, I have very good shooters. My other goal is to make sure that every scenario we attend, every events, not just events We gonna active the Ghetto in city, We gonna make little bickering with LEOS. I will do everything what can i do. and My best idea; I want to do a capital attack event that I haven't seen active for a long time, I will talk with other gang leaders and Im gonna organise too important event.

Ranks will be like that:
15- Boss
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turf Leader
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Master
8- Captain
7- Graffiti Team
6- Warrior
5- Ghetto Clapper
4- Junior
3- Member
2- New Member
1- Freeze

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Don't copy-paste from other applications, put some effort into making your application. If you do it again, you will be punished !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom