Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your IRL Name:
Shadi.
2. Your Age: 20.
3. Time Zone: GMT+2
4. Avarage Online Per Day : 7+ Hours
5. Your Discord : perfecTless
6. Your Name : Morad Armani
7. Your ID : 345842

-

1. Leader of Ballas

- Deputy of Bloods.
- Deputy of Ballas.
- All Gangs Highcommand//Underdeputy.

-

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 I've been in every gang since i played in the Grand RP Project and i'm Interested to the gangs and do crimes more than being a part of Leo. And me as i was a Deputy with two gangs i saw a lot of success and mistakes in a gang. i believe i can try to avoid all mistakes and be a good Ballas Leader.

2.2 being a Leader of Ballas is one of my favourite crime organization, i love the HQ side is located around more other Gangs.

2.3 I've been gain a lot experience doing events, robberies, controlling Ghetto with the gang and a lot of stuff with other gangs. and i believe i can try my best to lead the organization as good as i can.

-

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 - Me as gang Leadership i will do events and robbery every day will do(Cland, Fz raid, Gangs raid, Subs, Battleship, Hostage situation, Highway robbery, and take control of ghetto.)
And i will make sure the whole Leadership time, to dont let any gang member to break any rules. Any gang member who dont respect the rules or break any of them will get strike, kick or even blacklist from the organization.

-

4. My Goals:

Over $10000 Spray Profit.
Control all over Ghetto.
100% Turf.
Win all events.
Complete the Term without any warnings.

Rank System For the Gang:

15 | Leader
14 | Deputy
13 | OG
12 | UnderDeputy
11| Turfer
10 | Event Leader
9 | Boss
8 | UnderBoss
7 | Smoker
6 | Street Fighter
5 | Gangster
4 | Thug
3 | Grape
2 |
1 | Junior

Thank you and i appreciate it for reading my application
Best Regards.​

Mrr amg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL Name:
Shadi.
2. Your Age: 20.
3. Time Zone: GMT+2
4. Avarage Online Per Day : 7+ Hours
5. Your Discord : perfecTless
6. Your Name : Morad Armani
7. Your ID : 345842

-

1. Leader of Ballas

- Deputy of Bloods.
- Deputy of Ballas.
- All Gangs Highcommand//Underdeputy.

-

2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 I've been in every gang since i played in the Grand RP Project and i'm Interested to the gangs and do crimes more than being a part of Leo. And me as i was a Deputy with two gangs i saw a lot of success and mistakes in a gang. i believe i can try to avoid all mistakes and be a good Ballas Leader.

2.2 being a Leader of Ballas is one of my favourite crime organization, i love the HQ side is located around more other Gangs.

2.3 I've been gain a lot experience doing events, robberies, controlling Ghetto with the gang and a lot of stuff with other gangs. and i believe i can try my best to lead the organization as good as i can.

-

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 - Me as gang Leadership i will do events and robbery every day will do(Cland, Fz raid, Gangs raid, Subs, Battleship, Hostage situation, Highway robbery, and take control of ghetto.)
And i will make sure the whole Leadership time, to dont let any gang member to break any rules. Any gang member who dont respect the rules or break any of them will get strike, kick or even blacklist from the organization.

-

4. My Goals:

Over $10000 Spray Profit.
Control all over Ghetto.
100% Turf.
Win all events.
Complete the Term without any warnings.

Rank System For the Gang:

15 | Leader
14 | Deputy
13 | OG
12 | UnderDeputy
11| Turfer
10 | Event Leader
9 | Boss
8 | UnderBoss
7 | Smoker
6 | Street Fighter
5 | Gangster
4 | Thug
3 | Grape
2 |
1 | Junior

Thank you and i appreciate it for reading my application
Best Regards.​
BIG Vouch, this boy knows how to get the whole gang active and working together. Definitely had the best term with him being as a Deputy and I hope u get it dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom