Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gaurav_Singhhh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2024
Time of violation
14:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-zAlGncMoXQ

GK Singh

New Username- Gaurav Singhhh
Player
I posted a Ad to Buy RP Ticket. He messaged me that he wanted to sell.
We decided a amount as shown in mobile phone.

He told me to transfer money first then he will give me RP Ticket.
When i Transfered , he left.

His id looks new , if it was his twink then i request you to ban his main ID so that he dont use his twink to scam.

Everything is in POV.

Note- This Transaction is Done Because there is a glitch from new update that Purchase through Exchange is not working.

I request you to please give my money back. Its the Game Bug which forced players to do direct deal. Please i need that money so badly. :(

Pov Video-

GK Singh

New Username- Gaurav Singhhh
Player
He is a Big Scammer who scammed too many people. Here the other people who was scammed by him.
And see Some people who was called by him to scam.
Are admins sleeping? I informed admin so many times that id 159539 but admin is not not taking any effort to stop this.

Very Unprofessional management. Hugely Disappointed. You guys want that people lose their money in scam and thats why you are not returning money in GR 1.3 rule.
Does his ban gave my money back? Why u donate youtubers so many GC for free and on the other hand GR 1.3 dont give our own earned money back?
i lost 3million in last 3 days in scam. Even after all proofs, there is a rule of keeping players hard earned money. I never seen 10m together. I dont have any expensive car. I dont have that budget to lose my money but u never think about justice to other players.

Check this pov video also where he scammed too many people-

Mohith Maxim

just wait and see
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 159539 will receive a punishment for GR 1.3
Any fraud against players is prohibited
we do not compensate lost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom