Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico AbiMane

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abdul
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Mountain Standard Time - MST (UTC−07:00)
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: nicoabii
6. Your Nickname: Nico
7. Your ID: 28172

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Experience:
To start off, I can say that I have been apart of this project for almost 2 years now, and I fully understand the different types of events that goes on, and different activities to do in a gang. During those 2 years, I have had the opportunity to be apart a high command role for a while now as well as some deputy spots. Due to my experience, I feel like I have what it takes to become the leader of Ballas.

- My members:
During my time in these gangs, I have seen that there has always been a new player to the city, that would want to come join, and would instantly get rejected from the gang. If I was chosen for leader, it would be completely different. If that same case would happen to me, I would talk to the person and teach him the rules and how the city works, so that he would have knowledge about them, and could possibly join other ones in the future.

- Making sure we are deep:
I have lots of friends in the city that would be more then happy to come to my gang and help me out with different types of things. Not only will my friends come, but a lot of mutuals would also come too, and everyone is welcome to my gang, as long as they do not disrespect me, and they are behaving.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

We are going to make sure that we are always active, and if I am not in city, I will recruit some higher ups that would help me in case that happens. We will attend a lot of different events and activities to make sure that we will always be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom