Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Gece Gokdag
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/lheq9gdoPCVQ

yogecennm

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
i have never violated any rules since the last time i was banned
This is my forbidden past, Im a former player, I know the rules of everything now Im sorry, I don' know if I did something wrong
(you can delete the money, I accept)

I trust in your justice and hope that this request of someone who has never made a mistake and has a clean past will be accepted.

Frankly Ive read a lot of requests and overall I think youre trying to be helpful.
I am a very popular person who is active on the server and does my best to help everyone. For me, money is not important at all. I love my friends and my team here.
I set up an office to ensure the activity of the server and I enlarged the office I set up considerably. We have many active players. Everyone is having fun here and is happy. We hope this continues.
449-Gece Gokdag Offices & Group of Companies Discord Sunucusu'na katıl! my office dc
the aforementioned discord
I do my best to be active on our server.
I want to go back to my office where I help my friends and everyone. I should only have been banned twice in my history. In one of them, I had already said that my account was stolen, and I could not say anything because of insufficient evidence. Even though it was from many different rockstars, there was no response.
I do my best to help everyone on the server. Almost everyone knows me and knows that I don't care about income and just want to help people.

some evidence banned history
Rejected - account theft

Rejected - Unban Appeal | Miner Bot By Morgan Pirazev

my id 449 and 2171 my twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom