Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace_Iforgot
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Mar 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/QluDPHt

Ace666999

Player
Player
Dear Alex, Odd, and Mazhor,

I am writing to apologize and take responsbillity my actions from over a year ago when I cheated. I deeply regret my behavior and want to sincerely apologize for violating your trust and integrity,

Over a year ago, I made a poor decision that was unfair to other players and disrespectful to the values of fair play and sportsmanship that you uphold. I fully understand the consequences of my actions and the disappointment they caused.

Over the past year, I have thought about my actions and the impact it caused to the players who were affected (I just roamed ghetto)

I am writing to humbly request an unban. I truly miss being part of the community and would be grateful for the opportunity to make amends and prove that I can be a responsible and respectful member. I understand if trust must be rebuilt and am willing to comply with any conditions you set, I played the game for a steady two years in a row with over 3,500 hours on the server and believe I deserve it.

I've had my ups and downs with the server, I was punished many times and I realized I was very immature and at the time I was 15 (2021-22) and was literally a little kid, I believe I matured and deserve a second chance at experiencing Grp, I want to add that I have spent a couple thousand dollars on the game, between 2,000to 2,300, and I really do want my stuff, I do not regret spending it but I REALLY regret not being able to use them anymore,

Once again, I apologize for my past actions and the disruption they caused. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and allow me a second chance.

Sincerely,
Ace.

Ace666999

Player
Player
I believe cheat violations are unappealable, but I was truly hoping to get a second chance after nearly 500 days, especially considering the massive amounts of money I spent on this server and the over 4,000 hours I have on it. I was like level 50... if you consider rejecting this at least explain why and if I can do anything to change your minds

Ace666999

Player
Player
I also do plan to spend more money on the server incase of an unban, I am dedicated to getting a business like I've always dreamt of

Ace666999

Player
Player
I wanna clarify what I did to make it more clear - I did cheat, I cheated for about an hour in grp and roamed ghetto, I also killed like two people in the families hq, I used some free cheats ( I dont remember the name ) and in under an hour alex odd came and banned me, once again I apologize and hope I can get a second chance to prove I can be better.

Ace666999

Player
Player
I spent thousands of dollars and hours on this game, I barely even cheated for an hour, it’s been 500 days, please let me play again 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom