Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vishal Selecus
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dgh4Bme

Vishal_

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury or any other admins who is reading this I hope so your day is going good.

My both account got banned id (368002) and (380286) for Hack account and GR 1.4 respectively.

So, Abhay_12 a person named on forums made a forum related to that his account got hacked.

As, he mentioned in this forum: Approved - Gr 1.4 | Devaster_singh

He mentioned that his account got banned. So, now I will explain this whole situation he gave me his account email and password proof is the given link and he said me to play 5 hours for the GC. If you want to fully understand the chat. You will need a Indian or Hindi speaking admin with you.

I am kinda new to city tbh in joined in March and stopped playing RP for around 2 months due to some private reason and I am really sorry for what I did. It's my humble request to unban me. As I found many new friends in city. I think I deserve a second chance in this city. I will not do this again in future.

Thank you!!

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You can not to join someone account to play.
1.1 Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom